Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019: The Cantonment Board (HP) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for the posts of Safaiwala, JBT Teacher and other posts.
The candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before May 11 on the website, canttboardrecruit.org
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total posts: 17
Name of the post:
- Typist – Cum-Record Keeper: 1 post
- Tax Collector: 1 post
- Forest Guard: 1 post
- MHS: 1 post
- Safaiwala: 10 posts
- JBT Teacher: 3 posts
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
Typist – Cum-Record Keeper, Tax Collector: All the interested, eligible candidates should be intermediate or 12 pass from a recognised board or university. Also, the applicant should have a speed of 35wpm in English and 25wpm in HindiHiHhH.
Forest Guard: For this post, the candidate should be 12 pass from a recognised board or university.
Safaiwala: The candidate should be 8th pass.
For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification.
The candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website, www.canttboardrecruit.org
- On the homepage, click on ‘New User Registration’
- Select Bakloh from drop down option in the Cantt Board
- Select the post to apply from the drop down option
- Enter your mobile Number (working) and click to get OTP
- Submission of application details
- Uploading of scanned photograph and signature
- Payout of application fee online (if applicable)
- Last date to apply: May 11