Assam Judicial Service 2019 registration fro 38 posts is now open on gchonline.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other details are provided on the official website and summarized here.
Guwahati: Guwahati High Court has released a notification for recruitment of 38 posts in grade III Assam Judicial Service. The official notfiiation has been released by the Guwahati High Court on the official website, gchonline.gov.in. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply for the recruitment. The last date for the application is March 8, 2019, till 5 pm and the last date of submitting the fee is March 13, 2019. Eligibility, age limit and other details are summarized below.
Eligibility criteria for Assam Judicial Service recruitment 2019:
Applicants holding a degree in law by a university recognized under Indian laws are only eligible for AJS, 2019 The age limit for the recruitment is 38 years for General category/ OBC and 43 years for the SC and SC category. A monthly stipend of Rs 27,700 to Rs 44,700 will be received by the selected candidates along with monthly allowances.
Assam Judicial Service recruitment 2019: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website, ghconline.gov.in
- Click on the ‘recruitment’ in the sidebar on the homepage.
- Then click on ‘apply now’ along with ‘Assam Judicial Service grade III’ jobs
- A new page will pop out
- ‘Assam Judicial Service grade III’ link
- Click on ‘new registration’
- Personal details should be filled and followed by submitting it
- Log-in to fill the form, upload documents and make payment. An application fee of Rs. 500 for general and OBC category as well as Rs 250 for ST and SC candidates is applicable.
- Print-outs of a duly filled application form and challan slip should be printed out for future reference.
Candidates interested are advised to go through the official notification carefully before filling the online application form. Please note, print out of the application is not to be sent to the the recruitment office. The print outs are only for candidate’s reference. Recruitment closes on March 8, 2019.